Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bragging Rights

So, the reason I've been gone so long is that I needed to build anticipation and a sense of urgency. I mean look at that thing - a work of fine art cannot be unveiled too casually, you know.

Happy Birthday, Benjamin Daniel Hollingsworth! You are 8 years old and, despite your protests, most of us around here still insist on calling you Benji. You will always be Benji to me - my last baby, our precious thirdborn, the boy who still calls from his bed - "Mom? Cuddle?" - almost every night. (Don't worry, bud, I won't let that get too far.) You have brought our family more joy than I can put into words and we thank God for you.


Hope you enjoyed your hockey party, kiddo! Thanks Uncle Joe and Aunt Beth, for the ice time!

No comments:

Post a Comment