Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blast!

I used to laugh at my father-in-law for this funny little expletive, but over the years I have unwittingly adopted it myself. For example, today I have decided to try to get this crazy blog of mine up and running, but "BLAST!" - there are so many things I still don't know how to do. Wait, let me rephrase that - I know almost nothing. I guess for now I'll have to be satisfied with a title, date and picture!! (So very proud of myself for figuring that one out.)

3 comments:

  1. First of all, why Stephanie "Biffany". This is a crucial question that must be answered. Second, welcome to the world of blogging -- and well done -- you are on your way, girl! I always knew you'd soar! Love me

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad used to call me that. Don't know how it started - still love it.

    How did you manage to sign up for my blog twice??

    HeeHee. You did it again, girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. More blogging required on Stephanie Biffanie's site!!

    Yes, I'm a loser. I love you more than others and wanted to be your friend twice over.

    ReplyDelete